Hospital / Apocalypse

At march, 2016 at about 8:00 I had to go to the hospital for some x-rays. The place was creepy. The parking place was under construction, and there was lots of people. I was getting a headache. when we got to the waiting room there was a screaming child, I don’t know why though. An hour later I was sent to an intimidating room, filled with computers and weird contraptions. But then I saw it. a giant, bulky x-ray. Honestly, it looked like one of those computers before windows was created. Giant and yellowish. Then I heard it turn on. BBBBRRRRBTRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRB!!!

it was loud!!! I thought it was going to explode! After it was done i was sent to some place upstairs. I was sent to a room. I was expecting a doctor but he sure took a long time. when he arrived it was non-stop talking.  after a few minutes we were allowed to go. I can go to school.

At March 2500 at about 8:00 A.M. I was bitten. Right now is the zombie apocalypse, and I am one of the bitten. I was hauled into a truck by some people and chained to the floor. I was going to the hospital for the shots. All I could think of is to attack the driver, but my chains say otherwise.When we arrive I am escorted by a bunch of people into a waiting room. It felt like a year until I was sent to some room. And they held a giant metal container of the zombie cure. There was a lot of tubes/pipes sticking out of it. Almost all of them were connected to needles. Suddenly the machine turned on.

it was loud and painful!!!! All the needles just went inside me! After the container emptied I started thinking straight. I was told to go to some doctor upstairs. It was a long walk, but when we got there he wasn’t there. It was a while until he arrived all I heard was “blah blah blah” until at the end of the “blah”s he said not to go outside the walls. Finally, I can stay home.